Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yahoo email address not accepted and mail not getting through?

Not only do some retail sites not accept my correct Yahoo email address and so I have had to enter my work email address instead, but I recently did not get several emails from some one in Jamaica. This is one case I know of. Who knows who else is having trouble getting through to me via my Yahoo email account that I dont know of.



Whats up with these two problems???



Marguerite
Yahoo email address not accepted and mail not getting through?
Aloha from Down Unda!

There was a temporary glitch last week for me but...

there seems to be a few concerns...

Check the 'blocked list' to be sure the Jamacain address wasn't inadvertantly blocked [Yahoo!MailOptions]

The 15 or so proceedures to fix the system which usually gitz screwed up every time a major program gitz revamped includes:

CCleaner

AVG scan

Lavasoft Scan

Defrag

several shutdowns, restarts/reboots

settings checks of connections

ISP checks cause they ALWAYS leave service gaps

Download Malicious Software Removal Tool %26amp; run

Log-off-shut down- restart-reboot- %26amp; recheck all yer settings!

Deez computers iz HARD!

Best wishes~

Opps...almost fergot disk cleaner too with internet options which could be duplicate effort with CCleaners registry AND regular anylisis... %26amp; naturally don't fergit to enable cookies, ensure settings for security %26amp; privacy options are condusive to the programs...

REALLY HARD!
Kung Fu school

No comments:

Post a Comment