Sunday, January 15, 2012

I have an oil painting of a young woman who is sooo beautiful,signed by Marguerite Reeb.who is this talent??

the painting is 24 inches by 20 inches,the woman is wearing a red dress,her hair is dark,her eyes are brown,also she is wearing ornate hoop gold earrings and a black shawl with red flowers,is draped across her left shoulder.All I want,is to have a little history and to know something about this talented artist who so deserves some recognition,at the very least,to let her know how much I appreciate her work.I purchased this oil painting because the young woman so resembles my 21 year old daughter.Hope someone can help me!I live in Florida,USA and that is where I acquired this beautiful art!
I have an oil painting of a young woman who is sooo beautiful,signed by Marguerite Reeb.who is this talent??
I found a Marguerite Reeb who teaches painting to children and adults in Mundolsheim, France. The website dates from 2006.



http://w3.cija.org/site/index.php?id_fic...



I can't find any examples of her paintings online, but maybe she is the artist. The other listings I'm finding for this name are mostly genealogical and mostly in French.
Fitness Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment